Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two for Two

Hmm.

I'm thinking projects aren't for me.  First I was going to do Friday memes, which flopped.  Then I was going to do a photo project.  That flopped.

Granted, the second one was purely accidental in it's flop-age.  I swear, I meant to.  But I still haven't found that silly camera cord....

See that poll on the right?  Two people think I should stick to plain ol' posts.  And seeing as that's probably about 50% of my viewer-ship, I tend to agree.  So posting it is!

Where to begin?  My mom's home!  We're very happy to have her back.  But I really, really miss my brother Will.  (In my heart, he shall always be Willie.)  I wish he was here with us, but I know he's having a great experience in college, and he'll be just fine.  My brother is an adult, you guys!

It boggles the mind.

Yesterday, my new friend came over to sleepover!  It was so, so much fun.  Because I haven't yet asked her if I can use her real name on my blog, I'll just give her a nickname... RF (Roman Friend.  Even though she's from Colorado.)

So, RF and I had a blast.  A blast.  We first hung out and walked around my neighborhood, and then we came home.  She can make birdcalls super well, so we sat on my balcony and whenever anyone would walk by below us, she would make an owl sound.  Some didn't notice, and some looked really confused.  It was pure gold.

We woke up at 10:30 (I know!) and had a slow start.  This week, it's about eleventy-four degrees.  Not ideal.  So we walked for a bit, got tired, and my dad was very sweet and drove us to the mall.  It was delightful; she got a cute new pair of shoes.  RF and I are going to see each other tomorrow when we go to the Embassy with our families, and on Friday we are going to Naples to see 'Eat, Pray, Love.'  I'm excited!  4 days of RF and Caroline.  Rome will never be the same.

Buona Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)