I was going to post yesterday, but of course, blogger was shut down for several hours. At least this time it's not my fault that something technological broke.
I'm not kidding. I've completely set back a few of my Rhetoric II classes because I just don't understand technology. We had to do class on Skype one day just so I could get my video to work! I really don't know what to do with tech... I can work it insofar as to have a blog, go to classes, fiddle with basic HTML; after that, though, I am merely clueless.
So I ask you, friends. If you have any ideas as to where/how I can get a fun new blog look, please let me know! I've played with Picnik headers and the built-in template designer, but it's just not right. I want a second opinion and a fresh eye. If you have a suggestion, please either comment on this post or email me at pastaandwaffles(at)gmail(dot)com!
Moving on, I'm more busy than I've been in a while. And I am still working on the next Twilight review installment! But you guys. I've got some fantastic things going on right now.
- Studying for final exams
- Taking final exams
- Completely finishing junior year
- Packing up my room and filling a suitcase with enough to last me a few months... while still being under the weight limit for airplanes. (Hold me.)
- Movers are going to come and box up our belongings.
- In about two weeks, my mom and I are flying to Lancaster, PA, for my online school's end of the year gathering. I'm so excited about it!
- After the gathering, we will go see my family in Georgia. And I'll get to seem my favorite puppy in the universe. And, oh yeah, my brother. ;)
- Once we've thoroughly steeped in the glory that is the United States of America (I really miss America. Not to be confused with "Miss America."), we will beheading to Brussels and looking for a house.
So obviously, this is a season of change in my life. And I'm incredibly thrilled!
I'll get to meet some fantastic people whom I love dearly. And I think you'd like to get to know them, too. ;)
Amanda is one of the sweetest girls in the world. She listens better than anyone I know, and really, truly cares about all of her friends. Plus, she's completely hilarious.
Emilyann is... how do I explain? She's incredibly funny. I mean, girl makes me crack up. She really likes hippos? And I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of hug your heart out moments.
Annie is a brilliant photographer, and utterly gorgeous. She's sweet and funny, and I think we'll have the absolute best time! Plus, I'd very much like to steal her hair, if I could? :) Her sweet little sister, her parents, and her great brothers, Santiago and Nikko, will be there too!
Lillian is such a sweetie. She's got a great sense of style, and I think we're going to have a wonderful time goofing off together!
Lizzie and Sarah Layne. I sort of have to put them together, because they're attached at the hip! I've met Sarah Layne in real life, and she's a doll. I'll be glad to see their antics! ;)
And my friends without blogs, Josie, Jordan, Ashley, Alex, and Jon, I can't wait to see y'all!
Sadly enough, my wonderful friends Valentine and Lauren won't be able to go. I'm so upset about it, but I am determined to find a way to meet them in real life!
And with that, my friends, I will bid you adieu.
You see, my dear readers, I have studying to do!