Monday, January 2, 2012

A little list action

Quote of the day:   “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”  -Dr. Seuss

Song of the day:  


This song really gets my groove-receptors twitching.  I can not sit still or do anything productive while this song is playing.  I'm not usually a Rihanna fan, but this is just good.

Passage of the day:  




And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
(Galatians 6:9-10 ESV)




Today's going to be a normal day with lots of studying.  I've got a speech for my thesis class to work on, and I've also got scholarship essays to write.  But I'm also reading The Jungle and Moby Dick in school, and they're both really good books so far!

I might venture out to Starbucks today to sit and read.  Being cooped up in the house for days on end sort of just happens a lot because I get so caught up in the things I have to do, so it's good for me to make sure I get some time outside these walls.  And since my brother's home from college for a few more days, I'll probably drag him along with me.  He's always up for a Starbucks trip.




Have a good day, everyone!

Love,
Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)