Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I'm going to let a few more comments trickle in on the last post, but stay tuned for the winner!

---

I grabbed a fun meme from Grace.  This is my wildly miserable amazing handwriting.  Here you can see some of my cursive and some of my print.

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

(And you betcha that's on graph-paper.  I just finished geometry homework.  And I had to take several shots because I couldn't fit it all onto one photo with it still remaining legible.)




































This is what y'all, tagged or untagged, need to write down and show on your blogs!

1.  Your name/Blogger name
2.  Your blog name URL
3.  "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4.  A favorite quote
5.  A favorite song
6.  Favorite bands/singers
7.  Anything else you would like to say?
8.  Tag 3-5 other people


Now, pardon me as I go practice writing out my ABC's a few times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)