Monday, April 25, 2011

F.A.Q.

So over the months I've been blogging, I've accumulated a few questions and thought I'd go ahead and answer them for everyone!

"Why Pasta and Waffles?" 

This is the most common question I get!  Basically, I was excited to start a blog but couldn't because I was stumped for a name.  I wanted it to have something to do with my travels... but was stuck.  My brother, over email, suggested it be something about pasta, because of Italy, and I just sort of laughed that one off.  At the time, we thought we'd only be in Italy for six months, and thought that wouldn't last long.  So I said it should include Belgium, our next home, too.  My dad shouted from the kitchen of our little hotel, "Waffles!"  Pasta and Waffles just sort of fell into place after that.

Long story short?  Italy = pasta, Belgium = waffles.

"Are you an American?"


I get this one a lot, actually.  Yes, I'm American through and through, I simply live in Europe because my dad is in the U.S. Navy.

"Do you have any European friends?"


I don't have any teenage European friends, but I have several adults that I know and love to be around who are from all over the world.

"Do you go to an international school?"


Well... sort of.  I go to an online school that includes kids from all over the world, but I don't have to "go" anywhere to take my classes.

"What camera do you use?"


I have a point and shoot... a 12.1 megapixel Sony Cybershot.  And it's hot pink!  I'm going to ask for a Canon Rebel T2i for Christmas, though.

"Are you ever going to write that Twilight review?"


Yes!  I'm certainly going to get to work on that soon.  Because, boy oh boy, do I have some things to say about that.

That's it for now, but when I get more, I'll update this post.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Twilight Review! I'm sure that'll be good; don't delay it for too long, Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)