Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

This was a tough challenge, to say the least!  Since I live in Italy, I don't watch a whole lot of TV.  It's difficult to keep up with shows because the Italian TV runs on an odd schedule.  

So for today, I decided to go with the show that I have watched the most of.  When I was sick, I used to steal the seasons out of my brother's room and just sort of check out for a couple of hours.  It's cheesy; definitely what I would call a teen soap.  But it has good action, and it's easy to watch.  (And let me just note, I don't like the past few seasons.  I like the first 4 or 5 seasons the best.)


It's a show about Clark Kent, aka Superman, as a teenager.  Clark spends his days figuring out his newfound powers and fighting Kryptonite-infected highschoolers.  It's got action, romance, and some comedy, and I love this show.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)