Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blurbing

Here are some little "blurbs" so I can check the blog post block off on my completely non-existent checklist.

~~~
This is (probably) my last blog post until after Christmas.  I might pre-set a post to go up on the 25th, but this is my last one for now.  I want to enjoy time with my family and I have to pack for our Christmas destination!

~~~
Speaking of our Christmas destination; I hate to say it.  When I say it, it sounds like I'm bragging and trying to stick my nose up in the air... but I'm not.  I know y'all are going to ask and I know I'll have to post about it eventually.....  I'm going to a villa in Tuscany for Christmas.  THERE.  I SAID IT.


~~~
I just bought an awesome camel coat because it's been really cold here.  A few days after my purchase?  It got so warm I could walk around in a t-shirt.  Welcome to my world.

~~~
Have I mentioned my BROTHER IS HERE WITH US?!?!  I'm so excited I can barely stand it.  It's amazing how quickly we went back to just being our normal four-piece-puzzle... it's like he never left.

~~~
I want to go to no college more than Covenant College, where my brother attends.  I love it so.

~~~
I've reached twenty followers!  Thank you guys so much.  I really appreciate y'all.  I never thought that in the span of a few months I would have twenty followers...  I love you guys.

~~~
I guess that's it for now, folks.

Happy Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)