Thursday, December 2, 2010

Very Stylish Girls- Introduction

So, based on the positive poll results to the right, I have decided to do a series on style!

I have always had a passion for anything feminine.  I love doing hair, for myself and others, and I love doing makeup and getting dressed up.  I'd wear heels every day if I could, and I completely love to shop.

Therefore, I am starting a new series called "Very Stylish Girls."  Very stylish girl is a reference from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Audrey Hepburn was always known as this very thing after that movie, so I thought it would be a fun title because I LOVE Audrey Hepburn.  I'm really excited about this project.  I've always been inclined toward this sort of thing, and am glad to have an outlet.  My first post is going to be on this season's most popular styles.  I hope you like my series!!

I'll have a button up shortly, and you can grab it and do some stylish girl posts of your own if you like!  Just make sure you leave comments letting me know.

Love,
Caroline

1 comment:

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)