Monday, December 6, 2010

Gookies!

Gookies:  [gook-ees] - noun:  Magically delicious gingerbread cookies.




Lisa and I made gookies yesterday, and they are delightful.  We decorated them, albeit unprofessionally, and had a blast.  We aren't too adept with the frosting, if you ask me.  Well... Lisa is.  I'm not.


It ain't pretty, folks, but it's real.  It's who I am.


Accept me, though I haven't a lick of talent in the frosting department.  I do have talent in the licking frosting department, but that's a different story.


Basket weaves and polka dots.  You know, the classics.


It's a cookie!  With a heart-like object!  And a tic-tac-toe board!


This reads: "Rull Naaz."  You had to be there.

This is my "gingerbread man".....


....And this is Lisa's.  Which is more convincing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)