To steal this button for your own blog, use this code:
<a href="http://pastaandwaffles.blogspot.com/search/label/very%20stylish%20girls"><img src="http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/pastaandwaffles/verystylishgirlpicniked-1.jpg" /></a>
And if any of you can help me out with my tech problems... I used to be able to make the buttons with the grab box below, but all of a sudden it stopped working. If you have any ways to help me just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There's no end to the amount of style related things I could talk about. Hair, makeup, shoes, etc. But today, I'm going to give you a tip.
It's an amazing product, and one you've most likely heard of. It works magic, and can be used for so many different purposes. What is this product?
1. I use it as an eye makeup remover. I once heard of a girl who went to a makeup factory and saw the bins where they kept the eye makeup remover. She said that every few months they had to change them out because of corrosion! Ever since, I can't make myself use eye makeup remover. I just put a dot on my eye and lightly, with my ring finger, blend it around my eyes and my lid to remove the makeup.
2. Rub it on your feet every night, put some socks on, and voila! Soft feet!
3. If you have dry spots on your skin, put a dab of Vaseline on it. The spot will be moisturized in no time.
4. I rarely buy clear lip gloss, because Vaseline is perfect for that. It's very shiny and stays on fairly well, and it's intensely moisturizing.
5. If you coat your eyelashes with it every night, they will grow. I've been doing it for quite some time now, and they're noticeably fuller and longer.
6. Soften your cuticles. Rub a bit of this around your fingernails and your cuticles and nail beds will thank you.
7. Put on the edge of a q-tip to precisely wipe away bits of extraneous eye-shadow fall-out.
8. Clear up eye-liner mistakes with a bit of this on a q-tip.
9. I've used a very thin coat of this as a base for a fake bruise I did on my arm once. I let it absorb a bit, and it held the makeup on my arm very well. If it's just wet Vaseline, it will smudge it all.
10. Lip scrubs. Mix with sugar, salt, and honey and scrub your lips. They'll be soft and smooth in seconds. Just don't eat it. Please.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. I always have a tub of this, and it lasts for quite a while.
What's your beauty secret weapon?