So, it's Friday! (At least here in Italy, I don't know about y'all.)
I have decided to create a weekly (specifically for Fridays) meme.
(/meem/) A game or list that one fills out on a "blog" or other "internet""website."
And if it looks like I made that definition up, I did.
But seriously, that's what it is.
So from now on, every single Friday, without any exceptions, there will be a meme.
Or whenever I remember.
Each will have a theme. This week's theme? Childhood. (Granted, in a lot of respects I'm still a child but I mean young childhood. Not teen childhood, necessarily.)
Questions to answer are after the directions.
How to play:
1. Answer all questions. No skipping.
2. Post your answers in the comments, or post it on your blog and put the link in the comments. But make sure it's in the comments so I can read it!
3. Lastly, please, please, please play. I want to learn about y'all! Later on, in a separate post, I will put up my answers.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? (You can name up to 3 occupations.)
2. Name one (or two, I'm not gonna fight ya) traditions that your family always (and maybe still does) uphold.
3. What was one thing you had to have to be able to sleep as a small child? (examples: blankies, night-light, glass of warm milk, etc.)
4. What pet did you have when you were little?
5. Were you the kid who was inside reading during recess, or the one out playing with the other kids? (Homeschoolers: you can just tell us what you do for a break during the school day.)
6. What was your favorite dish that your mama cooked?
7. Name a favorite memory or two from as early as you can remember.
8. What was one thing you really wanted for a birthday or Christmas and never got?
9. What did you do for fun when you had nothing else to do?
10. In what ways has your personality changed since you were little?
Thanks for playing!