1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
This question makes me nervous. I... I.... think
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
Horses. I have always wanted to see wild horses. It's not quite the same as seeing them behind fences on the side of the rode when you drive past.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
I saw one the other night. Except it was most likely just a jet. Yeah, so never mind. I don't know what I'm talking about.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
I can honestly say that I haven't seen one. I know. I should be ashamed. Or should I? Are they any good? Gosh I feel out of the loop.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
I'm torn. Not the library; to be honest those places give me the heebie jeebies. I don't like to think about how many people have
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
The little Mermaid, for sure. Though, I'm more like Snow White in regards to my skin tone. And the fact that I love to sing while birds softly alight on my fingertips as I fetch water from the well.
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Drama! Acting. I love to act, and I love to watch other people act.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I guess it depends on the video, but most of the time, I am an enthusiast.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
Used to be Old Navy, but the jeans I've been wearing a lot lately are from the Gap.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
I have never actually been part of one. And I hope that remains my answer forever and always.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
I'm sure I have, in fact, I can think of a few instances, but it's nothing I want to share here because all the stories involve others, so it's not my story to tell. But I can say it's one of the hardest things to do.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I feel really very sill answering this question. VERY SILLY INDEED. I feel that perhaps I would show them... ugh who am I kidding. I have no idea. I think I'd find it hard to get past the fact that there are aliens. talking. to. me.
Have a nice day!