Today, I shall write a list. No, not coherent paragraphs, just a list.
1. I'm writing a list because I have serious writer's block.
2. I have writer's block because I've been typing non-stop at a self-imposed project I'm working on, and it's sucking the story-teller out of me. In fact, it's sucking the very brain out of me because I almost just typed 'tory-sneller" instead of story-teller.
3. Sadly, that is not a joke.
4. Yesterday was not a very busy day, which was nice. It was my last official day of summer, I think! Today I have my first orientation for an online class.
5. I'm very excited. I have
6. I just made some espresso. I think I could sure use it, don't you?
7. I stayed up really late last night. REALLY late. I was working on my project.
8 Because of number 7, I slept in till 11 today. Mom said she did a bunch of stuff in my room, opened my shade (which opens very loudly), hung clothes on my balcony, and did laundry in the laundry room adjacent to my room and I never. moved.
9. That's awesome.
10. Wish I could give you a number 10, but... I'm not that interesting.
Good-bye for now!