Friday, November 12, 2010

BOO!

WELL.

Italian internet, how you spite me.

Yesterday we were having terrible weather, like the day before.  And the day before that.  And, well, the day before that.

So, it wasn't much of a surprise when yesterday our internet dropped out.  I couldn't connect at all.  Mom's and Dad's both went out as well as mine, so it isn't me.  I promise.

Imagine my surprise, then, when Mum's internet came back.  And then Dad's came back.  And then.... mine didn't.  Basically, my computer is dead to me, and I have a Skype study session scheduled with my rhetoric homies and now have to use my dad's computer.  His webcam makes me look like a ghost.

If you hear screams coming from parts of the continental US and Mexico, it's because they are beholding my ghoulishness.

Have a lovely day, and don't take internet connectivity for granted like I did.

Don't be like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)