Just a bit of business before I go back to my studying....
- Yesterday's post with all the pictures? Turns out that was my one hundredth post. Time flies! I'm not famous, though, so I don't have any contest-items to give away, unfortunately. So please, internet companies of the world, email me. I'd love to give away your products.
- Oh Google, how you... completely weird me out. I get the strangest Google searches leading to my blog. There's "stuff people put on waffles" (Gee, I don't know, syrup?), "I know she's sweet but please don't bite your sister" (No joke. Four people have found my blog using this one. I mean... what in the world?), and lots of "pasta waffles blog." The fact that someone just happened to be looking for a pasta waffles blog is just beyond me.
- Speaking of Google, I get a lot of Google image searches heading to my blog as well. Which frustrates me because I KNOW people are stealing my pictures, even though I have a polite little sign over on my sidebar. Oh, people I do not know, please don't take my pictures.
- I'm currently working on (and by that I mean sort of thinking about) a girl-oriented hair/makeup review series on my reviews blog, and I'll let you know over here on this blog when I get that rolling. I've already started formulating some thoughts on some products. (And by that I mean I've tried them out numerous times and might sort of maybe have a relative opinion. Possibly.)
- I am a little bit sad because I don't think we're doing Thanksgiving this year. It's hard to get that kind of food here (we'd have to drive two hours) and it would just be Mom, Dad, and I. Of course, we can still be thankful, but I'm a little down about the fact that we don't have all of our usual fall decorations up. I'm feeling a little "displaced" today, being so far from what's familiar without our usual decor and tradition and coming up on the holiday season. Pray for me on this one, please.
- I can't really be too upset about Thanksgiving, though, because I don't have any online classes the whole week. :)
Have a nice day, everyone!