This week, I'm thankful for:
- A new microwave. Our old one was broken for over 10 days! The horror.
- A healthy body. With so many people sick and hurting, I count this as a tremendous blessing.
- Parents and grandparents safely back in their respective homes. Everyone made it ok, although there are some colds and some tiredness going around.
- My mama's veggie and ground beef soup. On a cold, stormy day, there's nothing better.
- Herbal tea. I have a new found love for a good cup or two of herbal tea in the afternoon with just a tiny dash of sugar. From Teasy, of course. Is it odd that my favorite one, flavor-wise, is Herbs for Men?
- Bread. This may sound strange, but our market across the street has such good bread; so much better than simple loaves from a supermarket. Can y'all tell I'm hungry?
- My life in Italy. It's opened so many doors and given me such great experiences and I wouldn't change it for the world.
- My best friend. I'll say this every time, because she's my best friend. She's exactly what I need. Now, to somehow fly her to Europe.......
- My parents. They are truly amazing. They happen to be my favorite parents ever.
What are you thankful for this week?