Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday part Deux

It's Thankful Thursday again!

This week, I'm thankful for:


  • A new microwave.  Our old one was broken for over 10 days!  The horror.
  • A healthy body.  With so many people sick and hurting, I count this as a tremendous blessing.
  • Parents and grandparents safely back in their respective homes.  Everyone made it ok, although there are some colds and some tiredness going around.
  • My mama's veggie and ground beef soup.  On a cold, stormy day, there's nothing better.
  • Herbal tea.  I have a new found love for a good cup or two of herbal tea in the afternoon with just a tiny dash of sugar.  From Teasy, of course.  Is it odd that my favorite one, flavor-wise, is Herbs for Men?
  • Bread.  This may sound strange, but our market across the street has such good bread; so much better than simple loaves from a supermarket.  Can y'all tell I'm hungry?
  • My life in Italy.  It's opened so many doors and given me such great experiences and I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • My best friend.  I'll say this every time, because she's my best friend.  She's exactly what I need.  Now, to somehow fly her to Europe.......
  • My parents.  They are truly amazing.  They happen to be my favorite parents ever. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)