- The overwhelming mercy and love I receive from Christ. I've really been a lot more "open" with him lately, if that makes sense, and I really sense a change. Talking to God, no matter what it's about, really helps me a lot, and it keeps me sane.
- A best friend.
- Our apartment here in Roma
- Cookies. Nom.
- Espresso. Even if only to fend off the ensuing headaches from not drinking it.
- Trench coats, boots, leggings, and jeans. It went straight from summer to winter with no Fall to be had. It's cold!
- My wonderful parents. I just don't know what I'd do without them.
- My grandparents' visit.
- Willie, my brother. I love that guy.
- Velcro rollers. Sometimes a girl just needs a little bit of hair height to feel better, you know? As they say, "The higher the hair, the closer to God." Ha.
Thanks for joining me!
If you like, no pressure, really, just shoot me a comment with things you're thankful for!