Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!


Things for which I'm thankful this Thanksgiving:

My lovely parents, and the fact that after all these (almost 21!!) years, they still love each other deeply.

My brother.  Even though he's far away, he's happy, and he's the best brother I could ever dream of having.

My best friend.  Of course!  She's an utter delight.

My little apartment.  It keeps us warm (for the most part) and dry.

The grace of God.  I am continually amazed by everything he's given me.

My first cold Thanksgiving that I remember.  It makes the season feel more real!  (And today, it's *this* close to snow!!)

Hot tea.  I'm so enjoying this to ward off any chills.

EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)