- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
- Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
- What are you wearing?
- Did you dream last night?
Ok, you don't have to twist my arm. I was sitting on the edge of a fountain in some Piazza, and Justin Bieber, oddly enough, came up and acted like he knew me and bought me flowers and we walked around and chatted about music and he tried to hold my hand so I ran away and went home and ate a pie and a gallon of nutella with a side of spaghetti.
Is that really a part of my subconscious? I'm scared.
- When did you last laugh?
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Seen anything weird lately?
- What is the last film you saw?
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
- Tell me something about you that I don't know:
- Do you like to dance?
I'm a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad dancer.
- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? What if it's a boy?
Now, I tag Valentina and my mommy (though she needn't answer that last one). Don't feel obligated to play along, but if you do, tell me in the comments so I can check it out! And if I didn't tag you, do it anyway! It's a free country.