Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Dozen, number 3!

Hey there!  Today is another meme.  I really like to do zee Random Dozen... they're fun and I don't have to think nearly as hard.  And, well, that's always nice.


1. If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?


Unwell, by Matchbox 20.  Read the lyrics, then come back here.  This whole entire blog thing?  It will make much more sense to you.  Because I promise! I'm not crazy! Just a little.... unwell!
2. Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?


Well, my favorite shoes are my slippers.  Because my toes don't like to be confined.  But I will say, I like cute shoes.  Based on comfort, it's the slippers... Based on cuteness?  My wedge espadrilles.  They look a lot better on (and they are a bit higher of a heel than they look on the site), and mine are more flesh-toned.  They look great with jeans.  I'm a high heel girl, all the way.  Buyer's remorse... well... I don't really get that much.  I mean, I'll get blisters once in a while, but it's never to a point of "I wish I didn't buy those."  Now that I think about it, I take cuteness over comfort.  
3. Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.


My birthday parties are generally with extended family on the mainland, USA, because we usually visit in the summer and I'm a July baby.  But my eleventh birthday party was my first party with just friends, and it was a spa party.  It was such a fun time!  

4.If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?


Coffee.  Because I'm pretty sure, by now, that that stuff has probably leaked into my veins.
5. Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?


Me?  NEVER!


Ha.  No, seriously, yes.  And a million times yes.  First it was Aaron Carter, a very popular singer when I was a kiddo.  (Oh come on, you know I'm not the only one.  His version of I Want Candy?!  It was worth a swoon or two back then. )  Then it was... well, the oldest one I can remember is Chris Pine from Princess Diaries 2, and that one still holds because the new Star Trek?  Loved it.  Also, I'm currently obsessed with Joseph Gordon-Levitt from Inception.  


Now that I've completely embarrassed myself, let's move on!
6. Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?


Speaking as a girl who just got her braces off a few months ago, GLASSES.

7.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?


I miss Hawaii.  I love Rome, but if I could move back there once this tour is over, I would.  And that's not to say I'm not excited about moving to Brussels.  But Hawaii is home, home is Hawaii.  

8. If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?

A Macbook.  My Dell?  I love her, but sorry, toots, you'd be out the window if I got a Mac.

9. What is your favorite birthday meal?


CAKE!


I'm sorry what?  Meal?  Oh.  Eh... steak and potatoes?  I don't know.


CAKE!
10. Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?


Yes, I do.  Not only would my mother be frustrated if I didn't, but I like to do that.  I didn't used to like it, but I appreciate letters now.  I love to get them, so I love to send them.
11. What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?


Um, live in Hawaii?


Um, live in Rome?


'Nuff said.

12. Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?


Any person?  Well, if you're asking for another president up there, I'd say President Reagan.  I like that guy!  But if any person?  Hmm.... I really can't answer that.  If I said a single family member, it would alienate the other family members, and I really can't think of a person outside of my family right now because, well, I'm not very imaginative at this juncture.  Sorry.  So, yeah, let's stick with Reagan for now.  




Th-th-th-th-th-thaaaat's all, folks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)