Here ya go, everyone. :)
1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced? Were the circumstances in which you made the faux pas embarrassing?
Up until I was eight, I pronounced camouflage "camel-flage." And this girl in my 3rd grade class who I so wanted to impress turned her nose up, flipped her hair, and spat out "Um, it's CAMO-flage." That friendship never happened.
2. How do you feel about the use of texting shortcuts and trends? (ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
Ugh. I don't rlly lyk 2 use txt slang bcuz it makes u look insipid. If i'm in a big ol hurry i mite use it but i usually detest it. kbye.
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture. Please feel free to post.
Hur hur I'm just a junior. Sorry. How about I post a picture of me in, I think, the fourth grade?
This is my mama and me while our family was on vacation on the Big Island. That was during my several year long awkward phase. Can ya tell?
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
I.... have never attended anything homecoming-related. I'm homeschooled. But I did go to a homeschool "prom" that was so much fun. I just went with two of my good friends, and I had a blast.
6. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets. Because sunrises involve me getting up early. And, well, no.
7. What is something you have not done that you desire to do?
I've never.... written a book to completion. I start and stop, start and stop. It's an illness... I really want to finish one sometime.
8. If you could come back [in another life] as an animal, which would it be?
What a funny question! I don't really care to be an animal... I enjoy my human-ness, thanks. But if you're gonna twist my arm, I'd say a dolphin. They're smart, quick, and they get to be in the water. I love the water.
9. Where were you 10 years ago? Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
10 years ago I was 6. :) I was living in Montgomery, Alabama. I was learning how to function as a normal human being. Still haven't quite figured that one out, though....
10. When you are proven to be correct in any contentious discussion, do you gloat?
I like to give the ol' NEENER NEENER. No, I'm kidding, I would like to say I don't. Honestly, there may be an occasional "See, I told you so!" when it comes to silly discussions with my brother, but I don't think I do in other situations. I do, however, have a terrible tendency to correct people, even if I don't necessarily gloat once I have done so. It's awful; I need to learn to hold my tongue.
11. What is your favorite food which includes the ingredient "caramel?"
Hmm. I think the only thing I like with caramel is a Snickers bar. I'm not big on caramel; I'm a choco-holic.
12. If you could be part of any fictional family, which family would you choose and why?
I think I would be part of the Bennett family in Pride and Prejudice. Refer to this post HERE.
Thank you everyone, and good night.