Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sleepover Across the Globe

I made a new buddy! :)  She's so great, and we're already best friends.  Here's the catch... she lives in CALIFORNIA!

She's in my rhetoric class, and so one day we video chatted about some chapter in the book or something, and we hit it off!  Here is a screenshot we took today.  She's in the corner because she was the one who took the screenshot.  I really don't know how to do that on a PC.

We both have perfect hitchhikers thumbs...



And thus marks the end of the sleepover across the miles.(Even though it was afternoon for her!)


3 comments:

  1. Haha, who's your friend? I can't see her! lol It's too small. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. NVM! It's Lauren!!! I enlarged the picture. :P hahaha she is a sweetie. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yep!! :) She's amazing, I tell ya. :P

    ReplyDelete

Rude, Vulgar, and/or Offensive comments will be deleted promptly. So play nice, kids. :)